Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mini S Factor Haul + Moroccan Oil

I am in love with TIGI- S Factors hair care line!
I have heard alot of great things
so decided to pick up a few products from their line:
*"Serious" Conditioner*
*Vivacious Hairspray*
*Smoothing Lusterizer*
I love the quality of the products
and the smell is delicious lol smells like candy/strawberries
after using the smoothing lusterizer and "serious" conditioner
my hair was silky smooth and shiny (but a healthy shine not greasy)
I would def RECOMMEND anyone to try this S Factor line =)
best investment ive made in a long time.

I also picked up a bottle of Moroccan Oil!! I used up the last of my Argan Oil and decided to try out the Moroccan Oil out for a change
I am the kind of person who is always out for new products
and what works best for me!
I have got to so that i am IN LOVE with Moroccan Oil!!
it is magic in a bottle....LITERALLY!
this oil works fantastic
(i do want to try out the Macadamia Oil out next
which is why i bought the small bottle
of the Moroccan Oil)
and from there i will write a review on the 2 Oils.
BUT Argan Oil VS. Moroccan Oil

the winner hands down is
MOROCCAN OIL!!!

so hope you like my mini haul/review =)
xoxo
B



1 comment:

imperfectionsbeauty said...

I just bought Argan Oil...I guess I better get Moroccan Oil next time!
Cute blog girl, I'm following :) xoxo